Twitch The Fedmyster Files: 25 page leak exposing of Pokimane

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We came back from Taiwan and that kinda energy between us continued on/off stream. We started
to have breakfast/dinner together every day. We became very flirty especially through text, started
having occasional sleepovers and just in general were definitely heading in a romantic direction.

Fedmyster: I just wanna say first that this has nothing to with me coming back to streaming. After a
tremendous amount of thought and therapy, I’m here to shed some light and give a timeline on my
side of things since it has now become a public matter. I have already apologized to Yvonne and
Lily privately, and this statement will in no way contradict their stories. Instead, the purpose
is to address the individuals that I believe are twisting the truth for their own benefit. For my
own health, I can no longer stay silent.

file: https://streamer.wiki/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/My-Truth-.pdf

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Fed File Leaks:

CONCLUSION OF POKIS STREAM

I want to make it clear, I spent months debating on whether or not to release this because I know how much pain it might cause everyone involved. I know this will in no way clear my name, but It’s been hard to sleep at night when I know there is so much misinformation and spiteful narratives against me out there that were carried out by people I once considered family. I know I’m an imperfect person who has made mistakes but never have I ever wanted to intentionally hurt anyone. I'm working on growing and becoming more aware of my actions with goals to be a person I could never have been before all this. Overall though, it's clear to me that she used her stream and Yvonne and Lilys statement, to cover up her own insecurities and failures about not making enough effort to make or maintain friendships. As I look through all of the streams that were made about me (not including Yvonnes and Lilys), it's abundantly evident that she was at the center of collecting information about me, and passing that info onto our friends, with little care for accuracy or truth. So she could help them twist and align their stories with the narrative she’s trying to fabricate. It appears she has some resentment over what me and her had. I also wanna mention that on stream she was pretty supportive about me getting help and changing. Yet, a month later I posted a photo on instagram captioning it “I’m working on myself”, one hour later she unfollowed me off all social media. And two hours later she posted this tweet with comments taken straight from my post. It seems she is less interested in seeing me change, and more interested in seeing me canceled.

• Wow
Reactions: Sam

Sam

Fedmyster Files​

Fedmyster:

POKI WANTED YVONNE FIRED

Pokis claim in her stream. So this is where things get really dicey. We move into the new house, and we have that new remote assistant. She’s doing an awesome job and really helping me accelerate projects and run errands for me that I would otherwise not have time to do since I started streaming again. Yvonne, since her primary focus was merch, had a lot of free time. So naturally she started streaming a lot more regularly and making YouTube videos. Something she really wanted to do. I was happy we found a middle ground for her, truly. Some months pass and I get a text from Poki with screenshots of her conversation with Lily where she brings up her concerns about Yvonne becoming a content creator. I responded by saying I thought we were cool with her going the content creator route. She responds with, “no.” She started complaining that she was getting sponsor deals, posting a lot on her YouTube, etc. She said “it’s very weird imo.” To me it was obvious Yvonne wanted to go down the content creator route, and it'd been that way for months. While I did agree, it would’ve been a good moment to step up, we never made any of those desires clear to her. Poki suggested getting together and making a decision as a group. She first brought this up to Lily, then me, and finally Toast. She went as far as to suggest the idea that if we got a full time house manager that as a result Yvonne would be kicked. I show these dms because they further show that I had no interest in seeing Yvonne fired. If I truly wanted her out, I wouldn't go as far to defend the decision, we had both agreed on 6 months earlier.

Sam

leaked files

HTML:
INTRODUCTION AND APOLOGY
Hey guys-- its been awhile. It’s been about 2 months now. I know a lot of you are angry, sad, and
disappointed and you certainly have the right to be. I did some shitty things and they went
unchecked for a long time.
After some very low moments, I’m in a better place now. I’ve been seeing a really good therapist
nearly twice a week, and as per his suggestion taking time away from all social media. I’ve used this
time to distance myself and reflect. Throughout this time I’ve been staying completely sober and plan
to continue to do so. Just in general, though, I am really trying to improve myself as a person, and I
honestly feel like I’ve already made progress, but I know it is not my place to be the judge. I'm taking
this all very seriously.
Throughout the entirety of my absence, I've been doing therapy addressing everything that
happened. Over the course of that time I learned a lot about myself and my hidden issues. To
summarize, I’m very fearful of confrontation and mostly the ‘unknown.’ I’d often make a mistake and
choose to suppress it, rather than confront it. This can cause me to hide things and hurt a lot of
people in the process. The thing is, life is full of unknowns and I can’t play as a bystander when it
comes to the consequences of my actions. I need to increase my comfortability with the unknown.
Another thing I learned more about is my desire for intimacy-- not sexual, more like companionship.
When I get comfortable with people I often push these boundaries and then when I’m drunk this
feeling is amplified. I never mean any harm or have any sort of malicious intent, but I have certainly
made people feel uncomfortable.
My actions surrounding Yvonne and Lily fit into those categories and I can’t begin to explain how
sorry I am for hurting them and ultimately jeopardizing our relationships.The consequences of my
actions towards them have been miserable, but appropriate. Everyday I wake up and recall how nice
it was being surrounded by loving friends and how stupid I was to let my actions betray their trust. I
deserved it though - these actions had to have consequences.
I just wanna say first that this has nothing to with me coming back to streaming. After a
tremendous amount of thought and therapy, I’m here to shed some light and give a timeline on my
side of things since it has now become a public matter. I have already apologized to Yvonne and
Lily privately, and this statement will in no way contradict their stories. Instead, the purpose
is to address the individuals that I believe are twisting the truth for their own benefit. For my
own health, I can no longer stay silent.

Sam

LEAKED FILES

HTML:
THE PURPOSE
After my time away from everything I decided to watch the streams that were made about me.
Watching Poki talk about all the things I’ve done with little to zero context as to the nature of our
relationship hurt me pretty bad. I definitely did some questionable things and broke her trust, but
there are some claims she makes about me, Yvonne and I, Just Friends, and herself that are either
false, twisting the truth, or misconstrued. I’m going to be addressing these claims as well as giving
context to mostly everything that was mentioned on her stream since I feel that is very important and
personal to me.
MY RELATIONSHIP WITH POKI
This “FOKI” thing all started as a joke, when I made a picture of me and Poki, my phone background.
She had sarcastingly suggested that I do it, and see what kind of reaction from the community we’d
get. I laughed and did it anyway just for fun. Obviously the public started to pick up on it more and
more. And then this all escalated when the Taiwan trip happened.
During the Taiwan Trip (February 14 2018), Poki and I got really close. A lot of good moments came
from that trip. It felt like the honeymoon phase of getting to know someone, and that’s what it was.
This was the first time we talked and looked at each other differently. We discussed some pretty
personal things like work ethic, drive, and dreams. It was really cool. And then on stream we would
do our thing; we weren’t at all playing it up for content, at least I wasn’t.
We came back from Taiwan and that kinda energy between us continued on/off stream. We started
to have breakfast/dinner together every day. We became very flirty especially through text, started
having occasional sleepovers and just in general were definitely heading in a romantic direction. It
was pretty obvious to our friends and roommates something was going on, but no one really asked
about it. There was the occasional x roommate walking in without knocking and seeing us cuddling
in bed watching Law in Order on my laptop. I would think to myself, “man this is the dream,” really
connecting with someone that understands the world I’m a part of, and she’s super ambitious,
hilarious, and meticulous about so many things in her life. She’s a very inspiring person. To this day
and despite everything, I still hold true to those beliefs. So I tried everything in my power to not fuck
it up. (Spoiler, I did)
The texts shown throughout are obviously just a small glimpse into our relationship, only
chosen to show specific context that was never given. Of course the majority of interactions
were in person and a lot were Facetime.

Last edited by a moderator: